Airport Taxi Transfer
Terms & Conditions
- HST and airport fee are included in our rates posted on our website.
- These rates are for reservation made online or through our reservation centre. These rates are not applicable to the pickups from the taxi queue at the platform.
- Waiting time is $35/hr. First 10 min are free but waiting time is $6 at 11th minute calculated from reservation time.
- Stops - including pickups/drop-offs enroute are $10 extra. Price for other stops that are not enroute will be as per dispatcher.
- Pets are $10 extra up to 2 small pets max. Consult with reservation clerk. There is no extra charge for eye dog.
- ETR 407 charges are extra if use of 407 is requested by the customer.ETR 407 rates are posted on our tariff sheets.
- Extra luggage that is placed inside the vehicle or bungee cord is used to tie the trunk lid is subject to $12 extra charge.
- All rates are per flat rate zones and are subject to change when GTAA (Greater Toronto Airport Authority) adjust the taxi and limousine rates and changes will reflect on our website.
- It is advised customers allow extra time for traffic & emergencies, missed reservation or errors. Aerofleet will pay full refund of the taxi fare and return trip for missed flight due to late arrivals for any reason and bears no responsibility for any loss beyond this due to missed flight.
- Aerofleet reserve the right to make changes and cancellation due to the circumstances beyond our control.
Cancellation or Charges
- No charge for cancellation or changes before due time. However, Aerofleet recommends 45 min or more for cancellation so that the driver is not at loss. Cancellation at the door or after due time is at half rate plus waiting time.
Airport Pick Ups
Following Procedure Below :
- Clear customs and luggage.
- Call toll free number 1-866-287-8221 and dispatcher will give you car number.
- Proceed to the pre-arranged designated post.
- Ask the Commissionaire to call Aerofleet car number the dispatcher gave you and your car will be there in 5 minutes.
DESIGNATED PREARRANGED Post Are:
- Terminal 1-Door A
- Terminal 3-Post 29
- I have read and agree to the above terms and conditions.